Medirose provides an opportunity for service users coming from secure and complex services to experience social inclusion within a culturally sensitive service.
Medirose provides assessment, treatment and holistic services for adults with mental illness. Service Users admitted to the service may also have a forensic history, a history of complex needs or a confirmed diagnosis of acquired brain injury.
- Objective baseline assessment using agreed tools and methods
- Multi-professional process provides a standard report to referrer
- Determines Service Users suitability and agrees the initial package of care
- Comprehensive assessment of needs by Multi-professional Clinical Team
- Rehabilitation Package and Risk Assessments formulated using evidence-based tools and methods
Rehabilitation & Treatment
- Rehabilitation package to meet individual needs of Service Users including cognitive, behavioural, emotional, social, educational and vocational needs
- All the Service Users' clinical care is coordinated through the full implementation of Care Programme Approach (CPA).
We understand the need for immediate action
We provide a fast-track service for referrals requiring an urgent response because of the nature of the presenting problem or through quick response in assessment and funding pack finalization with referrers. We also conduct home and community assessments if requested.